Things That Are Destroying Jane Greene's Undead Social Life Before It Can Ever Begin:
1) A twelve-year-old brother who's convinced she's a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3)The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the heads off of every other vampire she meets. (Sounds cool, but it doesn't win you many friends.)
5) A psychotic vampire creator who's using her to carry out a plan for world domination.
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake her or make out with her. Not sure which.
Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn't quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined...
Helen Keeble's riotous novel combines the humour of Vladimir Tod with Ally Carter's spot-on teen voice. With a one-of-a-kind vampire mythology and an irresistibly relatable undead heroine, this uproarious page-turner will leave readers bloodthirsty for more.
Title: Fang Girl
Author: Helen Keeble
Date of Release: September 11th 2012