FEATURE & FOLLOW (#2)

Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

RULES:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put you Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using Wordpress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love... and the follows
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Question: Back to school, create a reading list for the imaginary English Literature class you'll be teaching this term.


My English class would just be a little different...



 I think there is a bit of a mix here! A few retellings, some fun ones, I can't imagine we would read ALL of them but they have the choice :0)

Comments

  1. you made me laugh on the pride and prejudice and zombies. I see the original all over this week, so nice to see someone mention a twist to it!

    New bloglovin and twitter follower!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I have also seen the original everywhere. I love the original version, but I couldn't not put up the version with zombies!
      Thank you very much for the follow and stopping by :0)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment as you pass by...

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)