REVIEW: Undone (Unraveling #1.5) by Elizabeth Norris

Title: Undone
Author: Elizabeth Norris
Series: Unraveling #1.5
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Date of Release: March 5th 2013
Pages: 120

Before the accident. Before their universes collided. Before they fell in love.

Riveting and romantic, Undone: An Unraveling Novella contains three short stories set in the world of Unraveling, the first book in the gripping sci-fi duology by Elizabeth Norris.

Before Ben Michaels saved Janelle Tenner’s life, Janelle saved Ben when he stumbled through an interuniverse portal into a completely new world. That day, he fell in love with the girl of his dreams. And he never forgot her.


Through three stories told from Ben’s point of view, learn how Ben and his friends discovered their ability to travel between worlds, how Ben first met Janelle, and how he pined for her for years before he actually got the chance to meet her, save her life, and capture her heart. And find out what happens to Ben between the cliff-hanger conclusion to Unraveling and the beginning of its heart-stopping sequel, Unbreakable.

After reading the first book UNRAVELING, I always wondered what would happen when Ben got back home. Then I found out there was a novella… lets just say I got a teeny bit excited.

It was a lovely and heartbreaking novella, to see it from Ben's view really gave a full perspective of his feelings for Janelle and helped us truly understand the depth his feelings. It showed his courageous and loving side for his mother, brother, Eli and Janelle. Alongside how far he would go to keep them all safe and out of harms way. Furthermore I loved seeing his world, I was expecting something extremely out of this world, however I was pleasantly surprised.

It was beautifully written and will fully pull on your heart strings. And cliffhangers... Oh how I do love a good cliffhanger!

I can't wait to read the second instalment... Unbreakable.

Certain moments in my life are imprinted in my memory.
They're easy to recall with perfect clarity, whether I want to remember them or not. Any small things can trigger them: a phrase, a smell, a thought. It brings everything back like I'm reliving that moment, a brief scene in a movie of my life, complete with how horrible I felt at the time. And I usually felt horrible in the moments that I want to forget that stick around.
Undone by Elizabeth Norris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)