I AM BACK!

Hello everyone,

As many of you know I have been on a loooong break from blogging, (since April) because of all my exams through this term. It has been, and I know not many will say this, but an enjoyable experience of which I will never forget, though it has now come to an end after three long months… I AM BACK! Wahoo *throws confetti*

I have been reading though it has obviously not been at its usual rate, but now I am so excited to be back and continue blogging again as I have truly missed it!

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and sticking with me! And now I have a couple of goals for my blog I would like to share with you:
  1. Interact more on social networking sites: though I do, I do not do a lot of it!
  2. Get back into replying to all comments: I have been rubbish at this lately! I absolutely love reading your comments and hearing what you have to say, I am just rubbish at replying to them.
  3. Take part in more events happening around the book-blogosphere

Thank you for all your patience, my first review will be up tomorrow (Saturday 28th June).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#2)

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5