REVIEW: Maximum Ride Volume 2 (Maximum Ride: The Manga #2) by James Patterson & NaRae Lee

Maximum Ride Volume 2 by James Patterson & NaRae Lee
Series: Maximum Ride: The Manga #2
Published by Yen Press on 27th October 2009
Pages: 256

Having recovered Angel, Max and the flock head to New York City to pursue a lead regarding their true identities. But where the flock goes, erasers are sure to follow! Even more troubling, though, is the voice that's begun whispering in Max's head. Is it really her destiny to save the world?
I simply devoured this! One of my favourite series as a graphic novel, I was straight down to my library to borrow it, and it certainly did not disappoint. I LOVE the covers in the graphic novel series, they truly capture the description James Patterson provided of our protagonists; just look at them all:


I feel they truly add a magical touch to the novels!

This will be a review purely based on the graphic novel and not the story of which I will be writing reviews for soon. The images really captured how I imagined our protagonists and with James Pattersons descriptive writing I was able to compare my imagination to the images; they were the same on countless occasions.

This novel was beautifully draw and really captivated some of the stressful and dangerous moments alongside allowing the characters, the world and situations they were in to really come alive. I highly recommend reading the written series, and then reading the graphic novels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)