Feature & Follow

Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

RULES:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put you Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using Wordpress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love... and the follows
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Question: Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!?

I got some AWESOME books this christmas!

Comments

  1. Awesome! I still have to read the other books after The Maze Runner!
    Old follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to read this series, it has been on my wish list for ages after hearing so many amazing things about it. Especially as the film is hopefully coming out later next year :0) *fingers crossed*

      Thank you ever so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. The Maze Runner series is great! You got them just in time too to enjoy before the movie comes out!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting our blog!
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Maze Runner for Christmas as well! So excited to re-read them all! I hope you enjoy them!

    I'm a new Bloglovin' follower!

    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow-book-haul-1-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I'd love to read the Maze Runner series. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Happy holiday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ones. Monument 14 is pretty good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/follow-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! Books are the best gift!
    New follower!
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Happy Holidays and happy reading!

    New BL follower

    The Book Cove FF -Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice book haul! Visiting back for FF. Old follower.

    Mariko @ The Storybook Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to start reading the maze runner series, before the movie comes out!!

    New GFC Follower. My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the UK Editions of the Maze Runner trilogy! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got amazing books there, aren't you lucky ;) Hope you like them all.
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.
    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, the Maze Runner series is really good! New follower, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are actually discussing the Maze Runner in my goodreads bookclub if you want to join along!! https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/203409?group_id=3551 I just finished reading it and enjoyed it. I have heard so many good things about Monument 14 too!!!
    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, lucky you!! I'm following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & Twitter. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment as you pass by...

Popular posts from this blog

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)