My little week break [SATURDAY 15TH to SUNDAY 23RD]

Due to personal reasons (and I need a break!) I will be having a week off of blogging from SATURDAY 15TH to SUNDAY 23RD . After much contemplation, over the next 3 months I may not be as present on the blog as I would love to be. I will definitely try my hardest however, other important things have a higher priority meaning some weeks may have fewer posts than others.

I absolutely LOVE book blogging meaning I will definitely not be gone, you may not even notice the difference as I may be able to balance it all out better than I have forecast, however, things just may be a little slower than normal.

Thank you for all your support, it is highly appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)