July Wrap-Up and August TBR

This month, I completely shocked myself by how many books I read. Over the last year I have only been reading around 5 books a month... this month I read 16. 16! I do not know how I did it, but I am so very pleased.



The Beloved by Alison Rattle  |  DNF (1 STAR)
Spookygirl: Paranormal Investigator by Jill Baguchinsky  |  5 STARS
The Good Girls by Sara Shepard  |  4 STARS
Lying Out Loud by Kody Kiplinger  |  DNF (1 STAR)
For Holly by Tanya Byrne  |  2 STARS
Angelfall by Susan Ee  |  5 STARS
World After by Susan Ee  |  5 STARS
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout  |  4 STARS
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout  |  4 STARS
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry  |  DNF (1 STAR) I will give this one another go some when!
Sky On Fire by Emmy Laybourne  |  5 STARS
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead  |  3 STARS
Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker  |  5 STARS
TimeBomb by Scott K. Andrews  |  3.5 STARS
Darkmere by Helen Maslin  |  3 STARS
V is for Villain by Peter Moore  |  5 STARS




Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
The Kiss by Lucy Courtenay
Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis
Reawakened by Colleen Houck
The Time traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Othello by Shakespeare
Atonement by Ian McEwan
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling - And yes, I am reading it for the first time :0)
Spy Society by Robin Benway
Black Cairn Point by Claire McFall




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#2)

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5